2 & 3 August, 2019
Join Todd Shatkin, DDS, along side other Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. lecturers, for a two-day event. This course will cover mini dental implant treatment planning, case selection, and placement procedure as well as marketing mini implants for your practice.
Experience hands-on training placing implants utilizing prefabricated surgical stents. Learn from guest lecturers as they share their experiences with mini dental implants.
- Date: August 2-3, 2019
- Time: 8 am - 6 pm
- Contact: (888) 474-2854
- Address: Disney Beach and Yacht Club
- City: Orlando, Florida
- Zip Code: 32830
- Receive 16 AGD Credits
- Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning
- Guest Lecturers who share their experiences with Mini Dental Implants
- Lab Fabricated Finished Single & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour
- Hands on Training Placing Implants in sawbone utilizing prefabricated Surgical Stents
- Case Selection and Placement Procedure
- How to find potential implants cases in your community