TWO DAY Lecture with Hands-on Training and LIVE Surgery
Receive 16 AGD Credits.
This course will cover the following subjects:
• Advanced Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning
• Advanced Case Selection and Placement Procedure • Lab Fabricated Finished Single Tooth & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour. (F.I.R.S.T.®Technique)
• Two or Three LIVE Surgeries (Denture Stabilization and or Single or Multiple Tooth Replacement)
• Hands on Training Placing Implants in sawbone utilizing prefabricated Surgical Stents
• Guest Lecturers who share their experiences with Mini Dental Implants
• 3D Cone Beam and precise surgical stent alignment
We are sorry but registration for this event is now closed.
Please contact us if you would like to know if spaces are still available.