Dentists who wish to begin placing Mini Dental Implants!
TWO DAY Lecture with Hands-on Training and LIVE Surgery
Receive 16 AGD Credits.
This course will cover the following subjects:
• Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning
• Case Selection and Placement Procedure • Marketing Mini Implants in Your Practice· • One Visit Denture Stabilization Procedure • Lab Fabricated Finished Single Tooth & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour. (F.I.R.S.T.®Technique)
• Two or Three LIVE Surgeries (Denture Stabilization and or Single or Multiple Tooth Replacement)
• Hands on Training Placing Implants in sawbone utilizing prefabricated Surgical Stents
• Guest Lecturers who share their experiences with Mini Dental Implants
We are sorry but registration for this event is now closed.
Please contact us if you would like to know if spaces are still available.