Dentists who wish to begin placing Mini Dental Implants!
TWO DAY Lecture with Hands-on Training and LIVE Surgery
Receive 16 AGD Credits.
This course will cover the following subjects:
• Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning
• Case Selection and Placement Procedure • Marketing Mini Implants in Your Practice· • One Visit Denture Stabilization Procedure • Lab Fabricated Finished Single Tooth & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour. (F.I.R.S.T.®Technique)
• Two or Three LIVE Surgeries (Denture Stabilization and or Single or Multiple Tooth Replacement)
• Hands on Training Placing Implants in sawbone utilizing prefabricated Surgical Stents
• Guest Lecturers who share their experiences with Mini Dental Implants