9 & 10 February, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join Todd Shatkin, DDS, along side other Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. lecturers, for a two-day event featuring extensive training. This course will cover mini dental implant treatment planning, case selection, and placement procedure as well as marketing mini implants for your practice.
Experience training placing implants utilizing prefabricated surgical stents as Dr. Shatkin lectures about the F.I.R.S.T. technique. Learn from guest lecturers as they share their experiences with mini dental implants.
- Date: February 9-10, 2018
- Time: 8 am - 6 pm
- Contact: (855) 237-5553
- Address: Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- City: Las Vegas, NV
- Receive 16 AGD Credits
- Mini Dental Implant Treatment Planning
- Guest Lecturers who share their experiences with Mini Dental Implants
- Lab Fabricated Finished Single & Multiple Tooth Replacements Accomplished in Less than an Hour
- Hands on Training Placing Implants in sawbone utilizing prefabricated Surgical Stents
- Case Selection and Placement Procedure
- How to find potential implants cases in your community